Business Development Manager – Essential Retail
What you will do
Sensormatic Solutions, the leader in Retail Analytics, Inventory and Loss Prevention Solutions, is looking for an EMEA Business Development Manager as part of our business development team.
The Sensormatic BDM team plays a direct role in ensuring that our regional sales teams within EMEA are able to articulate the value that each of our solutions can deliver, and accordingly are successful in exceeding regional sales targets linked to the full range of solutions within the Sensormatic portfolio.
Engaging and forming strong relationships with the regional sales teams will be a critical component of delivering against our revenue target of %24250m in FY21.
As a retail expert and an inspirational leader the Business Development Manager will devise and deliver the strategy needed to support a diverse range of markets in adopting our full scope of solutions. Strong commercial acumen will ensure that we exceed our regional growth targets for FY21 and succeed in becoming a more valuable partner to our clients.
How you will do it
This position is key to opening new market verticals for Sensormatic. The Manager for Grocery and Mass Merchant will drive new business in this market sector by positioning and selling in Sensormatic solutions and products to prospects. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and quantify addressable market for Sensormatic solutions and products within EMEA by region
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Drive regional sales activity necessary to deliver revenue to exceed annual objectives
- Identify high importance key accounts within each territory and drive sellers account plans
- Drives targeted revenues within vertical category and associated regions/sellers as per assigned quota
- Perfect the value propositions linked to each of our solutions and ensure this is reflected within our market facing activities
- Use ldquo;voice of the customerrdquo; and industry expertise to help shape our solution development strategy supported by strong business cases
- Deliver thought leadership and raise the profile of Sensormatic within the market sector
- Act as an advisor to Sensormatic sales associates, industry associations and standards bodies, such as the BRC, Revo, ATCM
- Leverages an extensive network of contacts and industry knowledge
What we look for
- Customer relationship development skills in support of sales activity
- Strong public speaking amp; presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Expertise within the retail industry
- Business planning and execution skills
- Marketing sense and execution skills
- Willingness to undertake travel within EMEA
- Customer-focused approach and attitude ndash; for both internal and external customers
- Willingness to travel globally
- Strong working knowledge of technologies inherent to the Sensormatic retail portfolio and a keen understanding of how they deliver value to our market segments
- Market definition and analysis skills
- Preferably, English speaker and another European language
Extensive experience directly related to Business Development Management with SaaS based retail technology solutions. Deep knowledge of EMEA Grocery and Mass Merchant business challenges related to: Visitor analytics, Inventory management, Loss Prevention, Video analytics.
Job Sales Marketing
Primary Location GB-West Midlands-Solihull
Organization Bldg Technologies Solutions