Pink Connect are looking for 4 talented Business Development Executives, covering the areas of Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire and Birmingham.
Pink Connect are a national business communications, IT and digital security company established in 2002, offering a complete suite of leading-edge business solutions for over 1000 small and medium size organisations across the UK.
Pink Connect offers a complete, innovative business solution including; Lines, Fast Internet Access, Security, public/private secure Wi-Fi, VoIP telephones, IT, GDPR, Network design/Installation, hardware/software and commercial power.
Pink Connect focus on the long view and have ambitious targets for rapid growth.
Our Team are important to us. We work with them, empower them to perform, offer opportunities for them to grow and reward their contribution.
What's the job?
The Business Development Executives will proactively retain, expand and create new business accounts.
The role is a mixture of account management and prospecting new business accounts.
The focus of the role is selling a range of Telecommunication services (phone lines, phone calls, broadband, mobile phones, IT etc.) to SMEs and larger companies.
- Sell the full range of telephone services (VOIP, PBX, lines and calls, mobiles, DSL connectivity, security suite etc) to a range of Companies focussing on SMEs.
- Develop new business opportunities, within key geographical areas.
- Create relationships with prospective clients and convert them into active customers.
- Nurture and develop existing relationships with existing customers within the area, expanding their accounts and up-selling where appropriate; quoting, surveying and reaching agreements, interacting with customers, understanding their business needs and working with the Pink Connect team to find the best possible solution.
- Retain customers, creating value and ensuring that any problems are addressed.
- Promoting and reaching out to new prospect businesses, participating in marketing campaigns, promotions and presentations, networking events, exhibitions etc.
- Achieve Sales and Profit targets set.
- Create value for the brand.
Do you have some or all of these qualities?
- Good standard of general education
- Relevant sales experience in a target driven role with a track record of achieving targets on sales
- Experience of Account Management
- Track record of up-selling
- Previous experience in Sales within an IT Telecommunications or similar environment
- Strong rapport building skills
- Ability to obtain, analyse and present information
- Ability to converse and influence at Senior levels