Business Development Executive
Territory - SW London, SE London, Middlesex, Kent, Surrey
Walker Greenbank are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to drive sales revenues and develop relationships with customers!
Who are we?
Walker Greenbank PLC are an international luxury interior furnishings company that designs, manufactures and markets wallpapers and fabrics together with a wide range of ancillary interior products.
The Company’s brand portfolio – comprising Zoffany, Sanderson, Morris & Co, Harlequin, Clarke & Clarke and Scion – offer stylish solutions for consumers, designers and contract interiors, covering a wide range of tastes from traditional to contemporary. Our products, targeted at the premium and luxury markets, are sold in more than 85 countries worldwide.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales activity and representing all brands under the Walker Greenbank portfolio! You will develop existing customer relationships and explore new partnerships in order to maximise sales and profitability to achieve year on year growth.
- Develop, execute and drive strategic sales and business plan to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets within set expenditure budgets
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies to engage, develop and manage customers whilst building an effective and cohesive relationship with the Business Development Executives.
- Proactively manage our route to market for all new ranges within your territory adapting quickly to market changes.
- Ensure all the brands are fully and appropriately represented in line with brand values.
- Drive and secure new brand opportunities.
- Record, analyse, report and administer using CRM to maintain comprehensive customer records.
- Keep the business fully informed of competitor activity and general market information.
- Regular analysis of sales information for future business development.
- Formulate, review and implement the most effective journey plan.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Business Development Executive, you will have the follow background and experience:
- Business related Degree or equivalent preferred
- Full UK/EU Drivers Licenses and willingness to travel
- Proven experience within the textiles, wallcoverings, fabrics or interior furnishings industry is essential
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Highly self-motivated individual, good at negotiating and have interpersonal skills with the desire to develop these skills further
- Commercially aware
- Demonstrable ability to present, influence and communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Enjoy working in a team and closely with a number of internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models and have strong spreadsheet skills. Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
If you’re passionate about interiors and would like to take the next step in your career, please click ‘Apply’ now!
commission, company car