This is a fantastic and unique chance to join a fast-growing Microsoft reseller based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development/Account Management Executive who wants to make an impact and support a small Managed Services team.
The objective of the role is twofold:
- to work with Marketing to help drive the company’s marketing campaigns and the growth of the Managed Services business through nurturing leads to aid the lead generation process;
- to achieve agreed revenue targets and developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
This position will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
Candidates will need knowledge not only across marketing including telemarketing and lead generation activities but also inside sales, account management and general sales support activities.
- Lead generation experience in a business-to-business environment
- Research skills
- Telemarketing experience
- Database management
- Knowledge of organisational buying behaviour and the influences upon it
- Knowledge of CRM systems would be beneficial
- A tenacious and proactive individual
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Able to project manage multiple marketing activities and campaigns at any one time
- Able to work across multiple business units
- Positive thinker with a can-do attitude
- Astute, diligent and commercially aware
- Clear thinking and good communicator
- Able to interpret and understand complex issues
- Must be self-disciplined and able to manage own workload and use initiative
- Excellent verbal and written English and grammar skills
- Must have a good attention to detail
Salary: £30k - £35k (depending on experience) plus commission.
Company Benefits: competitive salary and benefits plan, including 3% pension, health care, death in service cover, eye care and 1 professional subscription.
Start Date: asap for the right candidate.