Do you love the thrill of victory? Are you interested in a path to success? Then the Business Development Representative role at Prometheus Group is the job for you! BDRs immediately affect the overall pipeline and growth of our company. With theadvanced sales tactics that we institute, you will not only be an integral part of our sales process, but you will be contributing to our overall bottom line. The BDR role is the backbone of one of the most successful sales teams in the Raleigh area, and we want you to be a part of that!
At Prometheus Group, the goal for the BDR role is to cultivate you intoan elite lead generation juggernautand prepare you for the Account Manager role rather than to just make calls and set up meetings. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions arenot based on tenure but based on yourability & talentyou possess within this role.
Your role will be toseek new business opportunitiesby contacting and developing relationships with potential clients, so ambition is a top priority when looking for the perfect candidate. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from the first contact until you qualify the opportunity. Do you think you have what it takes? Submit your cover letter and resume today!
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Targeting new business opportunities for the companys solutions by following up with leads and cold calling
- Qualifying leads and building strong Business relationships
- Able to maintain and expand a Salesforce CRM database
- Make 50 - 80 outbound calls per day
- Articulate business value to prospects
- Gather prospects needs and understand their initiatives as they relate to the solution
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate:
- Spanish, French, German language skills a plus
- University Degree
- Prior internship or sales experience preferred but not essential - ideally within software
- Evidence of exceeding targets and working in a sales environment
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- European language such as German and or French would be an advantage
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly and quickly engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions "live" inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
- Located in Leeds City Center Office
- BUPA coverage
- Generous Holiday PTO
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness Programs with gym membership,
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.