Primary Location : ENGLAND-Dorset
Employee Status: Permanent
Closing Date: Ongoing
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role sits within Sky Business Team who are responsible for the sale of Sky products into thousands of exciting business around the UK.
- Be responsible for new business sales within a designated territory. Spending your time pursuing your own leads and achieving a quarterly acquisition target.
- Be adaptable to change, growing in an environment that is fast paced and constantly seeking to improve.
- Sell based on a clear framework, demonstrating return on investment to retail our premium product.
- Build a network amongst partner businesses to become a specialist within your territory and seen as the lead point of contact for the licensed sector.
- Use data and our bespoke CRM system to ensure you optimally plan your time and deliver on monthly and quarterly campaigns
- Collaborate with our contact centre and field teams to best serve both our customers and prospects, delivering the outstanding service levels that our brand demands.
- Self-motivation – Our staff are field based and will have to plan and organise their time to be efficient.
- Resilience – We have a premium product that requires us to constantly seek to understand our prospects’ businesses and demonstrate how we can increase their profits.
- Resourcefulness – Change and working at pace are things we pride ourselves on. A BDE must be able to adapt and deliver quickly.
- Positivity – The BDE’s are the face of our brand. It’s meaningful to us that you’re a positive ambassador, that always models our values.
- Ambition – We’re an ambitious business with bold plans and our people are at the centre of them. We encourage all our people to have live development plans and want them to invest in their growth.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about.