Business Development Executive
Fast Growing Business - Interviewing now
Are you a new business hunter with experience of selling services to a variety of different sized businesses? Are you looking for a sales opportunity with great earning potential, and a range of highly demanded services to offer? Does a business with considerable growth plans/exclusive agreements with top businesses, who reward their staff with holidays away and offer a relaxed and mature sales culture appeal to you? If so, this could be a career defining opportunity for you.
Our client, established in 2007 has grown steadily since in the provision of services ensuring health and safety regulations are upheld and that business sites are fit for purpose and attractive places to work.
Similar to a facilities management business, except operating in very niche service areas and known for being the most premium provider available this business is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to develop new clients, add services to existing and form part of the existing small sales team, set to grow rapidly in the next two years.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for the development of sales through office based work and occasional field visits (circa 5 meetings per week). The Business Development Executive will work towards achieving maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values and will develop and implement strategies and plans to achieve business growth objectives. This is a collaborative small team culture where creativity and new approached are encouraged.
- Sales and Target Management
- Develop the sales strategy to deliver against the overall agreed business growth and performance targets.
- In line with the sales strategy develop the sales action plans to identify and secure new business targets.
- Develop all sales proposals and presentations
- Develop and manage all marketing activity, brochures, websites etc .
- Report to the sales manager of a weekly and monthly basis.
Customer Relations Management
- Negotiate client contracts within agreed financial pricing structure and payment terms
- Support the administrative team in recover of receivables as a Key Customer Relationship executive.
- Effective management of new customer contracts and communication with the customer base vias personal visits, telephone and email.
- Management of the end of season review meetings with clients .
- Effective management of client complaints (complaints and appropriate actions included in monthly report).
- To develop annual budgets in conjunction with the management team.
- To control expenses and costs to meet budget guidelines
- To maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales and profit margins; providing activity reports on a monthly basis, submitted to the sales manager.
- To provide accurate, timely and competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin according to financial plan and cost calculations.
- Set up initial processes and spreadsheet for e.g season monitoring, job sheets, recording visits for invoicing purposes and others when necessary.
- Monitor and evaluate risks to the organisation that impact on service delivery and profitability and profitability.
Assess and provide accurate financial feedback on the achievement of sales targets and on the agreed financial costing and profitability.
- Deal effectively with customer issues.
- Seek support from Senior Management in addressing key customer issues where necessary.
- + 3 years working in business to business sales in providing facilities/labour/construction or similar services.
- Demonstrable success in new business wins.
- Previous experience of quoting for business.
- Understands and demonstrates how to build sustainable business, ongoing relationships and provide a valuable and appropriate service for clients.
- Experience selling to a variety of different business types from corporates/smes and sole traders etc.
- £21k base salary
- £30k OTE - uncapped (comfortably achieved)
- Car Allowance.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunities please contact Sarah at Corvus on
£21,000.00 - £21,000.00 per year
uncapped commission (£30k OTE yr 1)
uncapped commission (£30k OTE yr 1)