You will like
Working for a local reputable Waste Management firm that is recognised as a leader in the environmental sector. Join the mission to transofrm Bristol, creating a better city for everyone, delivering high quality safe reliable and value for money services responsibly. They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for an ambitious Business Development Executive.
You will like
The Business Development Executive job itself where you will operate from the sales contact centre and using modern digital sales / social selling / telesales techniques and our CRM system; and will be responsible for several core activities:
- Generating high quality / qualified sales leads for the business
- On-line selling of our base-line service products
- Generating appointments for our Business Development Managers
- To maximise customer retention and provide on-line key account management services (KAM); including mobilisation support
- To promote brand values and shareholder value by enabling the business to grow profitably
The Business Development Executive will work closely with the Business Development Director and Managers, to establish a robust sales pipeline that drives growth in-line with our shareholder expectations and business blueprint.
- To provide the leadership and ownership in developing and implementing sales initiatives that will attract new customers and support the retention and growth of current customers in the region and the business as a whole.
- To lead the sales drive into a wider integrated services business providing waste management and soft FM services.
- To develop and implement capture plans and key account plans for new customers that will promote profitable business growth.
- To lead and focus on implementation of successful sales plans for the region and service products.
- To effectively use the Company CRM system and assist in its on-going development to provide an efficient and effective platform.
- To have the capability to prepare, produce and present service solutions via proposals, costings, digital and other methods.
- To establish and deliver a robust sales funnel of opportunities in-line with business plans and business strategy
You will have
The successful Business Development Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Several years experience of working within on-line / digital / telesales environments.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets using a structures sales approach
- Experienced in lead generation activities using telesales and digital methods
- Experienced in using a modern CRM system for pipeline and key account management.
- Very good experience and knowledge of working in B2C and B2B environments
- Experience of working with a large multi-million business, sales structures, processes and systems
- A high level nationally recognised qualification in a subject(s) related to sales, marketing or business management.
- A member of a professional body related to sales and marketing particularly digital, on-line or telesales.
- An appropriate range of professional qualifications related to the above i.e. Post graduate sales qualification and member of professional body such as CIM
You will get
25K Salary, 45K OTE + Package
As the Business Development Executive you will receive a competitive salary, professional career development, 25 days holiday entitlement; occupational sickness entitlement; access to a defined contribution pension scheme; employee assistance programme; comprehensive training and life assurance of two times salary..
You can apply
For the Business Development Manager post by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307