Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + OTE: £5,000 (Uncapped) + Free Parking + 20 Holidays (Rising with each year of service) + Bank Holidays + Pension + Life Insurance + Share Options after 6 months
Office Based: Ayr, Scotland
The Requirements of Business Development Executive
- A good understanding/background in agriculture – Topics such as Animal Genomics for Dairy, Poultry, Cattle or related fields
- Agricultural Genomics, Animal Science or other Scientific/Genomics based degree
- Previous customer service experience in technical sales role is preferable
- Hold a current clean driving licence & flexible to travel within Europe
- Highly motivated, driven individual
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge with customers and at conference and trade shows.
The Role of Business Development Executive
- Create new business opportunities and develop existing business opportunities within the Genomic market for Agricultural
- Promoting the range of Genomic Services throughout the Animal Health market
- To provide first class customer service, training and technical support to our customers
- Report back on market feedback, market drivers, be involved with Business Development Manager in developing strategies
- Input into product development ideas and projects
- Liaise with in-house customer services in relation to customer order processing etc.
- The role requires around 40% of your time to be spent out in the field. When not in the field you will work from the Company Headquarters in Ayr
The Company & Opportunity
- My client is a global leader in the field of Quality Control/Analysis for Food and Hygiene testing laboratories.
- This specific position is within their Genomic Services division which serves the Agriculture market primarily with focus on Dairy & Cattle
- They are experiencing rapid growth as they have focused on the demands of the European market and so have direct sales forces in France, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Ireland andSwitzerland
- Awarded the Queens Award for Enterprise for international trade and development, one of the highest awards bestowed on a UK company
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.