Business Development Director
Leading Business Intelligence & Advisory Provider for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors
Basic Salary of up to £78,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE £125k + Benefits
About the Company
Based in Central London our client is a leading provider of Business Intelligence, Advisory & Consulting Solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & Life Science Sectors.
They help their clients make the best decisions about their products and business to drive innovation and growth, creating value for shareholders and better outcomes for patients.
Benefits for you:
- Basic Salary of £78,000
- Uncapped Commission / OTE of an additional £47,000 based on team performance
- 25 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Excellent Development and career progression
About the Role of Business Development Director
Due to growth our client is looking to recruit for a Business Development Director to join the London sales team.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales this is a Senior Sales position responsible for all new business activities and new client acquisition sales in the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for selling subscriptions for their innovative research / intelligence platform and also custom solutions to leading Pharmaceutical, Bio Tech, Advisory & Consulting Firms – this will be a mix of phone and face to face sales with some international travel involved often engaging with ‘C’ Suite decision makers.
If you have experience of selling research / consulting / advisory solutions into the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Bio Tech sectorsat a senior level and have a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you however we are also open to candidates who have sold similar solutions into other sectors.
Your skills and experience:
- Self motivated, team player and results focussed
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of selling business intelligence / research / advisory solutions into the Healthcare sector is preferred
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports Pharmaceutical and Bio Tech business processes and decisions
- Degree educated
- Experience in presenting / closing deals with ‘C’ level decision makers
- Excellent face to face presentation skills
Apply now for this Business Development Director role. For more information please call Alex at ABR Associates on: 07872 499 596 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research, Events & Business Information. Website: www.abrassociates.co.uk
Basic Salary Up to £78,000 + Uncapped Commission, OTE £125,000 + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Health Insurance