Fun. Fulfilling. Forever.
Three words that sum up our mission at Phocas. We make sure our work is fun, we ensure everyone on our team has a fulfilling career and we are building such an awesome company we know it will be around forever.
Sound like this is the sort of place where you would thrive? Then we could have just the opportunity for you if you are a self-driven, results-oriented sales professional with a positive outlook and a ‘get it done’ attitude.
As you’ll already know, you need to be tenacious and dependable. If you are successful, you’ll join a fantastic team at an exciting time of growth and have every opportunity to develop yourself and build a long and successful career.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work collaboratively and tactically within a highly motivated and energetic sales and marketing team to achieve fantastic results.
- Build relationships with potential customers via telephone and email to set well qualified leads, feeding the funnel to the Sales Consultants.
- Understand customers’ organisational business drivers, challenges, pain points and how Phocas solutions can map to these.
- Maintain, develop and grow a robust pipeline.
- Meet or exceed agreed sales objectives.
- Maintain accurate record of calls, activities and sales in HubSpot.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 4+ years’ experience of business development / inside sales in a high volume, fast paced, B2B environment.
- Experience in data analytics, ERP software and manufacturing or wholesale/distribution industries.
- Well-developed consultative selling skills.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels particularly in the C Suite.
Phocas is a brilliant place to work! We are proud to be rated 4.9 on Glassdoor, 30,000+ Phocas users love that our product delivers fast ROI and is truly easy to use. We have a 97% customer retention rate and are #1 in 24 categories in the largest business intelligence (BI) user survey called BARC. We rank as a High Performer on G2 Crowd, and are featured in Gartner’s FrontRunner Quadrant as a top BI vendor.
We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your 5 weeks paid vacation, bank holidays, pension etc we will shower you with perks, including (but not limited to):
- Money: Competitive pay and a chance to share in our success.
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
To all recruitment agencies: Phocas does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Phocas employees or any other company location. Phocas will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.