As a trusted advisor and market leader Keysight delivers innovations and measurement science expertise to help customers extract the best from their test environments.
With our technology, clients get their products and solutions to market faster and at lower cost.
The Keysight Global Services Organization has formed a new dedicated regional business development team to support Keysight's transformation journey and take customer relationships to the next level:
from a supplier of products to a true partner focusing on solutions that drive customer business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the business development of designated new high margin service solutions in target market segments (Aerospace and Defense)
- Enable sales by identifying and developing business opportunities and providing information to build value propositions and commercial teaching statements
- Enable Services integration into regional solutions by internally selling the value-add of KGSO solutions to the overall customer solution experience
- Close partnership with regional KGSO delivery teams (project managers and solution architects)
- Close alignment and collaboration with other regional Business Development Managers
- Services Solution architecture based on a deep understanding of the customer’s needs, application and business goals and KGSO capabilities.
- Be a technical resource to support regional KGSO marketing activities
- Be a technical interface with customers giving demonstrations and presentations where appropriate
- Provide feedback to KGSO Services Portfolio team on features, competition and new service opportunities
LOCATION: Winnersh, UK
REQUIREMENT: due to our customers' safety and access regulations, only candidates with UK passports can be considered.
WE OFFER a role in a highly professional team, competitive compensation and diverse career opportunities in a multinational company.
The ideal candidate has a balance of developing business strategies and experience working with sales representatives to create new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferably in Engineering. Master’s Degree or MBA, a plus.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in Product Marketing and/or Sales and/or Business Development in electronic or industrial Test and Measurement
- Previous experience with Keysight Sales teams on sales or business development is a plus especially in AD & Wireless markets.
- Understanding of Keysight products, software and services is a plus
- High tolerance for ambiguity, results oriented, meets timelines, handles pressure while working positively in a collaborative manner. Works with uncompromising integrity.
- Proven planning and organization skills, including time management. Experience with Lifecycle management of products or services is highly desirable
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships cross-functionally and at all levels
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable presenting to high level audiences both internally and externally.
- Valid EU driving license and UK passport, fluent English and local language skills
Keysight Global Services Organization
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations: Winnersh, UK
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.