What’s the role about?
As part of our IT department, you’ll be joining our Business Applications team who are responsible for maintaining and supporting a range of business applications from small, niche and bespoke solutions to large cross-function applications such as Retail/Merchandising/Reporting systems, as well as supporting and maintaining the integrations between such applications.
Who you are
- Experience of working in retail with an understanding of a multi-channel business
- Experience working in an IT business application support function
- You’ll have a background in technology
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft applications
- Previous exposure of retail POS, ERP, Digital as well as Merchandising and Warehouse solutions
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills- both verbal and written
What you’ll be doing
- Provide daily application support ensuring that application behaviour, integration and data integrity are current and correct
- Provide reactive multi-level application support ensuring that appropriate support and resources are available to respond to issues in the timescales required by the business
- Develop strong working knowledge of all business application functions, associated interfaces and task schedules
- Ensure application, integration and support documentation is current and correct and available to all appropriate functions
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of assigned tickets within the helpdesk
- Participate in ad-hoc support operations as needed, including on site store openings, relocations, closures and other projects
- Assist in the acceptance of new business applications into the support function, working with project teams to ensure requirements and criteria are defined and appropriate testing is undertaken
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the overall IT function by identifying what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Heath & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Business Application – Support Analyst, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.