CMAP Software is currently searching for our next team member to fulfil the newly created role of Business Analyst.
CMAP helps project-based companies to win, deliver and manage projects…profitably.
Here at CMAP we focus our attention on our People and our Product to enable us to provide our valued clients with an awesome user experience.
Our culture is hugely important to us, we are a team that collaborate together and support each other, ideas and input are welcome from everyone in our organisation and no idea is dismissed or progressed without our experienced consideration.
We have an informal, open, friendly and fun working environment where everyone matters, regular social nights and team outings mean we really can say we work hard and play hard!
- You love gathering information needed to produce software functionality specs
- You enjoy the detail of writing reports, instructions, specifications and creating flow charts
- You have an analytical mindset and thrive on cutting through to the detail
- Your attention to detail is off the charts
- Your thoroughness is legendary
- You utilise your ability to fully research solutions to increase work efficiency
- You support teams during the analysis and planning stages of Software Development
- You integrate with Developers and QA to implement and test product enhancements, ensuring it matches your initial spec
- You will have an ‘approach from all angles’ methodology for producing functionality specs that ensures all possibilities are accounted for
- You will work with the CTO and Product team to meet agreed delivery timelines
- You enjoy building relationships with colleagues and working in an internal team
- You will challenge yourself to increase your knowledge of CMAP
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Statutory Pension
- 25 days + bank holidays paid holidays, including your birthday off
- Company outings & events
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional development
- Flexible working (by prior arrangement)
- Free coffee & refreshments
- Breakout facilities, including pool table and PlayStation
- CMAP’s HQ is in the centre of Wilmslow a short walk from Wilmslow train station
Our clients are project-based businesses like architects, engineers, consultants and creative agencies. If you've worked in (or with) a company like this, that would be handy!