Business Analyst (Systems)
c£35,0000 to £40,000 + Excellent Package
I am partnered with a leading financial services organisation, searching for multiple Business Analyst's to play a lead role as part of a technology driven transformation. The international organisation are undergoing significant change to their sizable application landscape, looking for Business Analysts to help drive the change from both a technical and business change perspective.
The Business analyst will be accountable for the identification, evaluation and continual improvement of the groups large application landscape. The role will be responsible for defining and elaborating system requirements, ensuring effective implementation of user enabling technical solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- A proven track record in requirements gathering, solution and business specification design
- A knowledge of core IT Business Systems
- Experience engaging with Design/Architecture, Development and Test teams to understand requirements
- A high level of communications skills, with demonstrable experience managing stakeholders
- Ability to elicit and elaborate business/system/data requirements
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile delivery methods
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, exciting organisation, whose technology platform has made a significant impact in their sector. The company boasts a great culture, with heavy investment in to their staff. For more information, please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search. / 01785875231
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year