We are currently seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our Sports Technology Division, which services some of the largest sporting leagues and governing bodies across Europe, the United States and Australia.
You will work on-site within a major London-based client, taking responsibility for ensuring project success through the production of high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
In this role you'd be working directly with the regional lead and account lead, whilst having the opportunity to interact with our international teams in Australia, India and the US.
You will work closely with client stakeholders at various levels of management from business and IT to help shape technology solutions.
Orion is a global IT services company providing innovative custom solutions to global industry leaders to help them achieve their strategic business goals.
Our consultative approach and solutions driven mindset allows Orion to reinvent business processes and craft IT solutions that drive new and better ways of working. With nearly 1900 world class professionals and over 80 clients, we have a global presence that spans North America, Europe, and Asia.
Unhappy delivering the average, we have a strong focus on creativity, design and usability, striving to go beyond our clients expectations and deliver something that they are not just happy with, but are proud of.
Primarily, your role will be working directly with client stakeholders, local and offshore delivery teams to undertake the following:
- managing project deliverables and schedule
- engaging directly with the client to elicit business requirements
- creating wireframes/software specifications
- undertaking user acceptance testing
- supporting day to day operations, e.g. assisting on a variety of tasks from documentation, presentations, and visual design
- supporting the wider project team throughout the project lifecycle
What we're looking for
Prerequisite candidate skills and experience include
- 5+ years professional experience
- Proven intellectual strength, with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an enterprise IT environment, preferably custom development
- Previous experience in managing IT projects, preferably custom development
- Prior experience of working across varied technology domains such as business applications, data, infrastructure, integration and/or security is preferred
Personal attributes of our ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- fascinated by problems and loves to learn
- able to move between different roles and projects with confidence
- takes responsibility for their work, ultimately being proud of how it impacts clients
- has an eye for detail and high standards
- thrives in and enjoys a close-knit, team environment
- able to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- highly developed critical thinking, interpretive and analytical skills
- an interest in emerging technologies and innovation
- positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges