My client are embarking on an ambitious digital transformation programme, at the very heart of which are the transformation of its core website and satellite digital services. The goal is to make them the leading online destination for anybody with an interest in architecture.
The BA will conduct detailed analysis and manage delivery of new online services to support members and architects in their everyday work (B2B).
You will have experience in the following:
- Strong Agile (SCRUM) team and project management skills, backed up with an agile qualification and demonstrable experience.
- Strong business analysis, research and problem-solving skills with demonstrable team collaboration and workshopping experience
- Strong experience using JIRA to manage and refine backlogs and write clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle (including discovery, UX, development, QA, testing and deployment) and CRM / database integration.
- Good experience implementing automated testing processes with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber
Please apply within to be qualified and to receive the full job spec.
up to £325.00 per year