Business Analyst - IT/Cloud
Location - Slough
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Business Analyst with experience taking lead role on large/enterprise scale IT infrastructure change projects is sought after by a world-renowned engineering business, with an IT function in Slough. The organisation has an outstanding employer reputation having won multiple awards for employee engagement right up to 2019.
Joining a distributed PMO function of c. 25 across the UK, you will help to run many high-profile, multi-million GPB projects, helping to promote efficiency, consistency and quality in all project activities. The Business Analyst must be the bridge between the business and technical teams, so should have a number of years' demonstrable experience working around IT, as well as a personable way and natural ability to get things done whilst generating solid relationships within business units.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Demonstrable experience as a BA working on at least one large-scale project migration from on-premise to cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Experience in translating business requirements into something that can be understood at all levels.
- The ability to facilitate end users and business managers in undertaking business change activities.
- Experience of working closely with both technical and business teams, used to being the link between the two in order to facilitate smooth and efficient work flows
- The ability to approach a project with energy and vigour, be a 'do-er' as well as having the capability to forge relationships on the technical and business side with a view to getting the job done as efficiently as possible
Click APPLY NOW to make your application!
Business Analyst - Slough - £45,000 - £55,000
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year