Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join our growing team at our corporate headquarters in Maidenhead, in the heart of Royal Berkshire. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacture and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. At the same time, we continue to explore novel concepts for longer-term transformational approaches to influenza protection. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
This role provides information, support and strategic advice to Commercial Operations – Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
For Sales, this role will manage systems between the Contract Sales Force and Seqirus, provide regular and ad-hoc reports, maintain the integrity of the customer database and upload orders from the Contract Sales force into Seqirus SAP.
• Support National Sales Manager in maintaining sales reporting systems – Seqirus and Contract Sales Force
• Maintain sales budget models
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of third party data
• Provide regular and ad-hoc sales reports as required
• Manage sales incentives
For Marketing, this role will provide strategic analytical input to enable budgeting & forecasting, create and manage the accuracy of reports for the various Departments of Health.
• Provide analytical support to Marketing through understanding of the Influenza market and products
• Assist Marketing by gathering appropriate competitor data
• Provide Marketing with regular and ad-hoc reporting
• Develop market and forecasting models using multiple external data sources
• Prepare reports for Department of Health
Working with Customer Service, this role will ensure accuracy of pricing, provide information on 3PL costs and will define reports from SAP to provide business intelligence.
• Support Customer Service to manage BI reporting from SAP required by Sales & Marketing
• Work with Customer Service to provide reports for Sales & Marketing on a regular and adhoc basis
• Model workflow for 3PL and estimate costings to inform Customer Operations offers and budgeting
• Assisting with improving data exchange with contract sales team and 3PL
• Support Customer Service with Master Data review
Skills and experience required:
• University degree level in IT, Science, Business, Marketing or related discipline.
• Previous experience (5 years+) in similar role, preferentially in the pharmaceutical industry
• Excellent Analytical skill
• Efficient organisation, time management and prioritisation.
• Respecting deadlines, accurate task completion (Quality & detail focused)
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
Team-player & Customer oriented:
• Flexible and dynamic, customer focussed
• Sense of initiative, organisational skills, stress resistant, multi-tasking, team minded and collaborative with broader commercial team
• Clear and effective communicator
• Business Analytics
• SAP experience
• Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel skills
• Understanding of logistic/supply chain processes
Worker Sub Type:Regular