Cambridge University Press has an exciting opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join our Architecture BA team based in Cambridge. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £36,345 - £43,614 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. We’re one of the world’s most respected publisher, driven by the purpose of unlocking people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions. We work in global teams to tackle the big issues, raise education standards, and deliver innovative solutions to learners and researchers.
As our Business Analyst, you will be working on multiple projects helping to deliver business benefits to the organisation.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to our Business Analyst:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
Key duties and responsibilities of our Business Analyst:
- Provision professional business analysis on assigned projects as directed by each Project Manager through the project lifecycle,
- Prepare investment approval proposals that will include a roadmap for full solution implementation and benefits realisation plan,
- Achieve greater operational efficiency by streamlining business processes,
- Use modelling tools to improve analysis and management of requirements, processes, systems and data,
- Identify Business process changes and capture business value and mitigate business risk,
- Document and present your findings and recommendations.
What we are looking for in our Business Analyst:
- Proven track record in Business Analysis with a balance between an understanding of processes, systems and data
- Able to model respective domains in Sparx Enterprise Architect or similar tool, and produce excellent documentation, to support well thought out arguments
- Able to see through complexity to what’s important and understand the drivers of business value
- Use knowledge to define requirements and solutions which support our strategic objectives, with clear focus, whilst ensuring that the solutions both deliver value and are achievable
- Prior experience of publishing would be a definite advantage
Closing date: Monday 2nd December
Click ‘apply’ today and don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Business Analyst.