We are seeking a Business Analyst, someone who understands process improvement, strategy and what the data is telling them. You may already have a Business or Data Analysis background or are looking to develop yourself in these areas. The role requires a “can do” attitude, excellent stakeholder and communication skills and a desire to keep hands on.
Supported by a wider team, peer and formal learning, you will grow with the role and the business in a fast paced and constantly changing landscape. You will provide valuable insight to our customers through a variety of different tools and techniques and drive innovative solutions from conceptual ideas to real-life implementation.
These are just some examples of what you might be working on:
- Aligning strategy and ways of working (people, process, technology) across business units
- Documenting and communicating business strategy and operating models
- Gathering, validating and documenting business processes and requirements, creating baselines and implementing ways of measuring success
- Scoping decision support requirements for business change
- Designing and leading business process management practices
- Documenting information flows against business process and IT systems
- Developing and managing stakeholder relationships (internal and external) including 3rd party suppliers
- Mapping data assets to strategic business values and asset owners
- Designing and rolling out performance management frameworks
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues and peers
- Managing the communication of information through reports, presentations and other visualisation techniques.
We offer a flexible working approach and this role will require you to get out there and understand our customers, so some travel is required.
Benefits will include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
plus full company benefits