Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
How would you like to work for a successful global organisation; an outstanding organisation that provides seamless and intelligent technology?
Due to expansion in the IT department we are looking for an experienced IT professional to join Copart UK Limited to support our Senior Business Analyst.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for developing and supporting the business systems currently in place and to aid the identification, development and testing of next generation systems as required.
The successful candidate will be expected to quickly understand and become competent in Copart's systems, processes and procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand operational requirements of a particular business need through effective analysis and turn those requirements into technical and non-technical business cases
- Competently communicate with off-shore development teams to create appropriate statements of works and design concepts
- Provide effective problem analysis and resolutions to a range of system issues
- Produce and manage project plans to ensure the timely delivery of projects ensuring operational requirements are met
- Active project management of remote developers, continually owning the end-to-end process
- Effective lead and management of QA and User Acceptance Testing processes
- Provides trouble shooting needs, fix requirements and promote suggested modifications across all business applications as required
- Assist with sourcing, contract negotiations and acquisition of suitable suppliers ensuring legal approval
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Play an active role in the development and delivery of the on-going business system replacement programme
- Able to manage self and other against the effective delivery of projects against agreed deadlines
- Regular communication of project status to key stakeholders as necessary
Such other duties as requested by your line manager
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday Working.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers.
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan.
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period).
- Family Events.
….. as well as an on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Business Analyst | IT | Analyst | Applications | Agile | QA | Waterfall Project Management | Customer Service | SAP ECC | Web Services | DB2 Query
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and systems
- Significant relevant experience in previous business analysis and/or project management roles
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Track record of internal relationship management and external supplier/developer management
- Experience in business website design and management
- Experience in producing statements of work and successful contract negotiation ensuring good cost control
- Ability to travel throughout the UK, Europe and the US as and when required
- Degree qualified
- Trained in waterfall project management
- Knowledge of IBM I Series (AS\400), DB2 databases and RPG program development
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills and app development experience
- Knowledge of DB2 Query and SAP ECC
- Understanding of eCommerce and PCI requirements
- Knowledge of XML, web services and Microsoft Office
- Automotive or Auction business experience
- Experience of providing high levels of internal customer service and knowledge of SalesForce
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
£45,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec