Synechron Company Profile: Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centres in India.
Role: Business Analyst – Front Office Controls
Compensation: £70,000 to £ 85, 000 per year
Employment Type: Permanent
Synechron are currently engaged on a large-scale technology change initiative with one of our key financial services clients. We are helping our client build an enterprise application to enable users record and action controls such as Surveillance escalations, Security Breaches, Market Risk Report Sign-off/Limit Breaches, Cancel and Amends, P&L Sign off/Reviews etc. This will be a high performance, easy to use application that will support 650 users split across over 50 countries.
To ensure successful end to end delivery, we are looking for a Business Analyst with previous experience of working with Front Office Control frameworks.
- Identify project requirements, developing solution delivery
- Identify and document requirements and analysing these requirements from a business perspective.
- Liaise with client to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions)
- Develop proof of concepts; design, develop and test systems
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects
- Perform a full Impact Analysis of set requirements
- Writing test scripts, coordinating, running and executing front to back SITs and UATs
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
- Set up and design curves and understand or define business requirements.
- Strong Business Analysis experience of working in a project driven environment in Investment Banking/Capital Markets
- Excellent knowledge of Front Office Control Framework
- In-depth financial market product knowledge: Multi-asset classes.
- Knowledge of working with new systems implementations
- Proven documentation experience in design, development, and release meetings
- Front to back trade life cycle knowledge for the business flows.
- Ability to challenge business partners during requirements definition.
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.