Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
Excellent opportunity for an organised and efficient administrator to provide support across the business. You will be responsible for supporting employees and managers through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication as well as provided valued added services.
- Collecting all post and deliveries from the main reception and distributing accordingly
- Monitors quality of office cleaning service and reports any non-sufficiency
- Provide admin support for Company Car fleet as required by Senior Admin Assistant
- Organises Hotel and Taxis reservations for all visitors and staff coming to the office
- Maintains stationery supplies by checking stock to determine stock levels; anticipating requirements; placing orders & verifying receipt
- Provides general support to visitors including their travel, visa invitation letters, local transportation, accommodation and meals
- Provides support for quarterly Sales meetings booking hotels and external meeting rooms
- Provides cover in the absence of Senior Administration Assistant
- First point of contact for all visitors and employees to the office
- First point of contact for the building management/facilities
- Look after the full office facility and arrange for repairs or general maintenance to be carried out
- Liaise with vendors re payments and invoices
- Edit in-house magazine
- Provide accounting support to GCO Team
How you will succeed
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to engage with multiple departments
- 25 days holiday including extra day for Birthdays
- Onsite parking available with immediate access to Watford Train Station
- As a permanent member of the team we offer Pension matched up to 8%, BUPA cover extending to family & Life Insurance
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.