Our Rolling Center cantilever systems and gate hardware products have been manufactured in Italy for over 40 years. We are proud to lead the market in terms of quality and reliability.
Rolling Center Italy are continuously testing, improving and developing innovative new products as innovators in the market.
Our trade counter and warehouse are based in central Leeds just off junction 6 of the M621, and we have product demonstrations and displays as well as training facilities available.
We offer competitive prices on all our wide range of products as well as next day delivery on the most products. We hold a huge amount of stock of a wide range of excellent quality products from automatic gate kits to intercoms to locks and gate safety products.
We are a rapidly expanding company selling gate products to trade customers and to the public. We are looking to recruit a business administration apprentice to join our busy team.
If you are confident and outgoing with strong organisation and customer service skills, if you would like to work in a fast paced and varied role, then this could be just the position for you.
Over the course of the apprenticeship, you will be trained to develop skills in Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce/Website and Accounts.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
You will not be doing all of these duties initially, but you will be trained in these areas over the course of the apprenticeship.
- Answering the telephone to take and process customer orders
- Processing email sales orders
- Using Sage accounting system
- Resolving customer queries such finding and replacing missing deliveries
- Providing quotes and prices to customers
- General accounts administration duties such as filing
- Learning the product range to be able to give advice to customers
- Managing social media campaigns and creating content for linked in and other social media platforms
- Assisting with a range of marketing and communication activities, including coordinating the production of the company trade catalogue and producing other marketing material.
- Creating new products on the company website
- Inputting prices on the website
- Updating the website with new information
- Conducting online competitive price comparisons
- Processing sales invoices
- Posting payments
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Have real enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Be self-motivated with a determination to succeed
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have a flexible outlook with the ability to prioritise and multi task when interrupted by telephone calls
- Be friendly, helpful and a team player
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Have confidence and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a small, busy office
- Live locally
- Previous experience of Sage 50 accounts would be an advantage
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- Plus a minimum of grade C in Maths and English GCSE
5 days per week,
Monday - Thurs: 8:30am – 5:30pm,
39 hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 per week
Benefits of the role:
- Holidays: 20 days + statutory days
- Full support through training
- Potentially full time position on completion of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.