First Recruitment Services started in 1999, and is a highly respected, well established and successful independent recruitment agency group, with offices across Sussex and Kent.
First Recruitment, based in Haywards Heath, are looking to recruit an apprentice to help support their Branch Office and Head Office. This will involve administration, assisting Consultants, Accounts and Head Office in a range of administrative tasks.
It’s a varied and interesting role. You will be partly responsible for developing and maintaining our presence across a variety of social media platforms. You will be also be involved in basic administrative tasks.
This is a fast-paced environment and you will need to demonstrate your ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and juggle a busy workload.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Place adverts on relevant job boards/FRS website
- Assist with the re-booking of temporaries on a weekly basis
- Assist with sales and marketing activity to include offering out available temporaries to clients, designing client/candidates mail shots, competitions, hand delivering client gifts if required, branch events etc.
- Work as part of a team, ensuring priority tasks are completed
- Adopt a flexible approach to working across all teams within the Branch and Head Office
- Assist in the Accounts Department including adding and inputting timesheets and New Starter details onto the in-house system
- Develop and maintain a presence across a variety of social media platforms
Other duties include:
- Provide a warm professional welcome for all work seekers and other visitors to the branch
- Answer phone calls to the branch in accordance with the company ‘guidelines
- Type letters, mailshots, c.v.’s reports, timesheets etc.
- Upkeep various administration and filing systems as directed by the branch manager in accordance with legal requirements and company standards
- Maintain accurate records on the FRS computerised front office system
- Office filing
- Complete ad-hoc duties for the branch when required, e.g. Assist with office supplies/stationery
- Deliver exceptional service, handling enquiries from all customers using the most appropriate and efficient method
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Well presented
- Have experience of using computers at a reasonable level
- A quick learner
- Professional in their attitude
- Keen on career progression
- Flexible and willing to learn
- An understanding of IT
- Able to demonstrate good initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious attitude
- An excellent attendance record
- Interest in technology
- A good team player
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
The apprentice may be required to travel to other locations.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday to Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer],
£10,000 per annum
Benefits of the role/ Future prospects:
- Coffee & croissants
- Dress down Friday’s
- Admin breakfasts
- Bupa [HealthCare]
- 20 days holiday raising to 25 [depending on duration]
- 5 minutes’ walk from bus stop and train station
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
TO APPLY FOR THIS APPRENTICESHIP, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: