We have a small but very friendly team with former apprentices who have completed their programmes, who have been retained and promoted.
We are innovative in the way we grow the business, using various digital tools and platforms.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently seeking a confident and reliable Business Administration Apprentice to join our well-established e-commerce business based in Trafford Park.
We are industry leaders in our field and always approach new projects in a creative and innovative way.
This is a brilliant role for the right individual, as there is lots to get involved in and a wealth of support on offer. There will be opportunities to work in different key teams including Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Finance and Management.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Supporting the customer service department with a range of duties from order processing to aftercare by phone, live chat and email
- Creating and distributing content alongside the Digital Marketing team using the website CMS system and social media channels inc. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Filing and data inputting on a variety of programmes inc. Excel and Word
- Working with senior management to arrange appointments via email and phone
- Using leading accounting programmes to input financial data and produce reports
- Be passionate and determined
- Be adventurous, creative and open minded
- Be able to build open and honest relationships with communication
- Have a pursuit of growth and learning
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 3 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent, plus Maths and English at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
9am – 5pm,
35 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£200 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.