This is a company dedicated to delivering an exceptional service to our customers, but firstly we are dedicated to you, our staff.
Without you, our achievements would not be possible.
You deliver an extraordinary service to our customers and we deliver an extraordinary service to you. We give you the platform on which you can grow your career and have fun while doing it.
Job overview / purpose:
We are currently seeking an ambitions individual with eye for detail to fulfill a Business
Administration Apprentice position.
You’ll be working within our dynamic IT company, based in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude, be well organized and have excellent communication skills.
This role provides the opportunity to work alongside all aspects of the business, gaining an all-round knowledge to allow progression within the business.
Main responsibilities: [will include but not be limited do]
The role and accountabilities
- Scheduling and coordination of orders with customers and other carriers within agreed SLA’s
- Verify the order requirements raised by customers for various voice products like Voice line, SIP Trunking, Number Hosting etc.
- Initiate order requests with carriers & regularly follow-up to see the progress & finalize order date
- Notify customers related to scheduling of their order
- Order rejection management in coordination with customer & other carriers
- Coordinate internally with various internal teams like Sales, Ordering, Configuration management, Project management etc. whenever there is a requirement
- React to escalation as per business priority
- Attend regular calls with customers as applicable
What you will need to succeed
- Organisational skills
- Time management skill
- Very good communication skills
- Good MS office or similar product know how ("Computer literate")
- Has a basic knowledge of the individual technology area and is developing technical skills under the guidance of technical leads
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
9am – 5:30pm,
40 hours per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£161 per week
- 24 days holiday
- Reimbursement of reasonable expenses for training days
- Automatic enrolment into pension scheme
- Flexibility where required
- Access to onsite parking (limited spaces)
- Close proximity to Manchester City Centre
- Social events
- Pizza Friday at months end
- Dress down Friday
- Games room
- Free tea/coffee
- Kitchen facilities
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.