BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE – STELLEX MANUFACTURING LIMITED – NORTHUMBERLAND – RAF-2050/MO
Stellex Manufacturing Ltd based in Hadston-Northumberland offer an extensive range of products for use in the catering industry, from the simplest of tables for food preparation through to bespoke and high spec servery counters. Throughout the Company’s trading history, we have earned a reputation with the catering fabrication and distributor markets for providing high quality solutions and services to all its end users. We are now looking to recruit for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team.
The hours for this role are:
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 16.45pm and Friday 8.30am – 15.30pm
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, this role plays an integral part in assisting with the overall administration function including carrying out all daily administration tasks and responsibilities. You will be required to attend Stellex Manufacturing Ltd Monday – Friday to successfully complete a Level 2 in Business Administration where you will be assessed by Northumberland College.
Main duties will include:
- General office tasks e.g. answer the telephone, greeting visitors, assist with enquiries, post, filing, archiving etc
- Work closely with a wide range of departments assisting with general administrations tasks and any other business.
- Assist with any sales and marketing campaigns including making appointments where required for customer meetings.
- Assist with any customer visits including hospitality requirements.
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports.
- Holiday reporting and producing timesheets.
- Assist with any basic HR administration required, liaising with Group HR and Payroll.
- Complete all training assignments issued, required for your level 2 Apprenticeship.
- Any duties as required and within your remit and skill set.
- Assist in the production of quotes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrate a real passion for learning new skills and experiences
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be driven with attention to detail being paramount in everything achieved.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent interpersonal / customer focussed skills is a prerequisite of this role, as dealing with a variety of stakeholders by telephone, email or face to face is a fundamental requirement.
What we offer in return
- National Minimum Wage – Age dependant.
- Full time, permanent contract
- An extremely varied and interesting role.
If this appeals to you and/or you have more to offer that you think that we should know about, please submit your CV and written application by quoting RAF-2050/MO outlining what you feel you can offer us in this and/or similar roles. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org To find out more about our Company please visit our company website. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.