Founded in 2011, CuRx Health Limited is an AQP (Any Qualified provider) of Ultrasound Services for NHS.
- CQC Registered
- Commissioned by the NHS as Part of a Government AQP Initiative to Enhance GP services & Accelerate Patient Diagnosis and Management
- Provider of Diagnostic services in NOUS (Ultrasound)and Endoscopy
Booking and Administration:
This is one of the key roles in the business that covers tasks in conjunction with booking department, logistical/planning, clinical support and database management. It involves direct communication with patients via telephone.
- Processing confidential patient information with care and discretion
- Booking patient appointments & maintaining Curx 10 day care cycle
- Dealing with GP surgeries & patient reports
- Using clinical databases, MS Office programs and email
Desirable skills / Skills developed in this role:
- Office administration
- Call handling
- Takes own initiative
- Prioritises work
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full time role will be offered with Curx Health with different progression routes available within the Business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.