Bus Driver / Trainee Bus Drivers
This job would suit someone that is in or has experience in a customer service or retail role.
We would also like to hear from people who have experience driving professionally or who have worked in the care or hospitality industries. Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading Bus Operators?
Are you over 18 and have a professional approach and a friendly manner? Do you enjoy working in customer service? If so this would be the ideal job for you!
We are looking for friendly, flexible & reliable PCV Licence Holders, who enjoy meeting people, working on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a PCV Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout Cambridgeshire based at our Fenstanton Depot..
- Dealing with customers and making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
Training & qualifications:
Full, paid training will be provided, including:
- Vehicle and route familiarisation.
- Ticket machine and ticket type training.
- Introduction to company/depot systems, procedures and policies.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including smart uniform, free local bus travel for employees and their spouses/partners and great pension benefits.
If you want to be a Bus Driver but do not have the licence, you can still apply to join us as a trainee.