Bus Driver - Trade Plate / Temp to Perm
We are currently recruiting for Temp to Perm Trade Plate Bus Drivers to work at our client who is based in Coalville, Leicestershire.
As a Trade Plate Bus Driver, your work will involve:
- Meeting at head office to be dropped off at your first location
- 2 - 4 planned deliveries or pick ups per day
- Using a PDA to complete paperwork / log expenses
- Start times from 06:00am
Trade plate Bus Drivers will require:
- A valid driving license with Cat D entitlement
- To be comfortable in talking with clients at handovers
As this a temp to perm assignment you will have the ability to go permanent following the completion of 12 weeks.
For a quick and easy way to apply, please text BUS COALVILLE to 66777 and we will call you back ASAP to discuss the next steps.
Based in Coalville, the role is commutable from Ibstock, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Shepshed, Markfield, Bardon Hill, Ellistown, Swadlincote, Castle Donington, Measham, Loughborough, Thringstone, Whitwick, Leicester, Derby and Burton upon Trent.
Applications are welcome from LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, LGV2, HGV2, Class 2, Van Drivers and Warehouse Operatives with a valid Cat D driving license.
To apply for the role of Van driver, please call us on 01332 221555 Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00.
£11.00 - £13.50 per hour