Bus Driver Cheltenham - PCV Holder
Do you have a passion for driving and working with people? Can you provide exceptional customer service in a professional and friendly manner? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading Bus Operators?
Due to an expansion of our Cheltenham services, we are looking for friendly, flexible and reliable PCV and non-PCV Licence Holders, who enjoy meeting people, working on their own initiative and being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a PCV Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport throughout Cheltenham.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers and making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
Training & qualifications:
Full, paid training will be provided, including:
- Training for a PCV licence, if applicable
- Vehicle and route familiarisation.
- Ticket machine and ticket type training.
- Introduction to company/depot systems, procedures and policies.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including smart uniform, free local bus travel for employees and their spouses/partners and great pension benefits.
Want to find out more? See what our drivers say about working for Stagecoach: