We're Stagecoach in Cumbria & North Lancashire, part of Stagecoach UK Bus - the largest Bus Operator in the UK. We're proud to be part of a local community; from Barrow to Carlisle and across Cumbria, as well as North Lancashire from Lancaster to Preston and Blackpool, our customer's journey our main priority.
With over 30 years' experience as a bus industry leader, we know what our customers want from us and strive every day to deliver the best possible service for them.
That's where you come in. Our people are Stagecoach; the foundation of our success.
So, if you can bring passion, personality and professionalism, we'll help you get started on your journey with Stagecoach.
As the face of Stagecoach, your job is to ensure a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey for our customers. We're looking for people with great customer service and excellent people skills. If you think you fit the bill, we'll provide all the training you need to be a first class bus driver.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- welcoming customers on to the bus, selling tickets and advising customers of our services;
- ensuring a safe and comfortable journey by following both the company regulations and driving to the highest standards;
- cash handling
You should be:
- customer focused;
- calm under pressure;
- flexible, reliable and responsible
In return, we''ll offer:
- full tuition to achieve your PCV Driving Licence;
- ongoing training and development to ensure you stay up to date and to help you to achieve your potential;
- free travel for you and a companion;
- a safe and secure working environment
- a full UK driving licence held for a minimum of two years, with a maximum of three penalty points and no bans within the last five years;
- the right to live and work in the UK