Broadcast Compliance Consultant Italian (Part time)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require as Broadcast Compliance Consultant with fluent Italian & 2-3+ year's work experience in Standards & Practices, Journalism, Production, or censorship related roles for TV or Digital platforms to join them.
This role offers a full remote working option & is on a part time basis (20 hours per week), initially on a 6-month contract. The successful candidate will work with the Standards & Practices team on reviewing funded news reports and entertainment programming.
Job Reference: BBBH 17295
What will a Standards & Practices Contractor do?
- Establish a complete understanding of Standards & Practices to ensure that programs do not violate our client's standards for mature content and that national and cultural sensitivities are considered
- Work with Standards & Practices team on reviewing funded news reports for accuracy, balance and fairness
- Establish a complete understanding of local TV ratings systems
- Provide feedback for original premises, scripts and cuts to development teams internally and creative teams externally
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and experts, if necessary, on content issues
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-3+ years work experience in Standards & Practices, Journalism, Production, or censorship related roles for TV or Digital platform
- Fluency in Italian
- Working knowledge of journalism ethics and best practices
- Proven understanding of regional censorship practices for entertainment on TV and streaming services
- Knowledge and understanding of local customs and cultural characteristic
- Experience working with producers, cross-functional teams, colleagues and senior leadership
- Willingness to address content issues relating to foul or derogatory language, sexual situations, nudity, violent and graphic images, etc.
- Experience in day-of-air or long-form TV news production
- Working knowledge of TV broadcast and basic cable Standards & Practices, and the Parental Ratings Guidelines
- Knowledge of the intellectual property and rights management landscape
- Advanced degree in Public Policy, Tech Policy, Communications, Journalism or other related field
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 3303351710
£46,009.00 - £62,004.00 per year