Brand Ambassador - Freelance
Work the hours YOU choose to. Really!
Brand-Eyes are a North West based marketing and brand company. We are working with an exciting new company in the drinks arena to promote their innovative new drinks to bars, restaurants and retailers.
As a Brand-Eyes Ambassador you will work within a defined geographic territory across the North of the UK. Managing your own diary, you will book appointments, meet with and build relationships with clients, educating, promoting and selling exciting new products to them.
Managing your own diary means that YOU choose the hours that you work. You can fit your role around your other commitments and lifestyle; whether you are a student; semi-retired; have dependants such as small children or elderly relatives; or have other part-time roles; hobbies or charity work that you choose to pursue.
As a brand ambassador you’ll be:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be engaging, outgoing and a real people-person. The ideal candidate will be able to…
- Engage and excite customers through telephone, email and face to face conversations about a fantastic new product range.
- Engage with customers and answer questions about the product whilst show casing the brand image and gaining customer loyalty.
- Demonstrate proven experience of being a brand ambassador or field sales professional
- Demonstrate proven experience of recording customer contact information, reporting trends and escalating queries
- Think on your feet and be solution focussed in any situation or issue that arises.
- Demonstrate proven experience of working alone and being self-motivated
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
When will I work?
- From mid-February 2019.
- We will provide you with a full induction on day one and details about your territory. It is then up to you to decide how many hours per day or days per week you will commit to the role.
- Brand materials and practical support will be provided
What you’ll get in return:
- £15 per hour
- Business Mileage at 30p per mile
- Full flexibility about when and how often you work
This role will suit someone who is self-employed as it will be your responsibility to maintain your own records and to invoice us for the hours that you have worked.
You must hold a full, clean UK driving licence and have use of your own vehicle
I’m up for this – what do I do now?
Please forward your CV and covering letter explaining why this flexible working arrangement would suit you.
Job Types: Part-Time, Flexible, Self-Employed
Salary: £15.00 /hour
+ Mileage Allowance