Around the globe, impressive civil & building projects are constructed using Dokas expertise in formwork technology. Examples include Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls, Hinkley Power Station and Fourth Crossing.
This is the result of teamwork the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries worldwide. We are proud of our achievements gained over 150 years, still as a family owned company. We appreciate the effort made and work done by our staff. Therefore, it is important for us to inspire them every day by being flexible about working hours, bonuses or performance-related payments, personal development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.Job Description
The Branch Manager is responsible for achieving the company objectives for revenue in accordance with rental rate, discount and profitability guidelines for the Branch.
This person in this role is responsible for providing leadership, setting standards and defining processes that bring about collaboration and seamless working to deliver on customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director of the country.
- Business development with new and existing clients within the allocated region
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- As a local Head of Sales implement sales strategies in consultation with the Managing Director and Head of Sales Country.
- Support the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives of the sales team
- Handle key accounts and major projects
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and operations management to handle orders and projects to meet customer needs.
- Ensure client satisfaction during all project phases including internal coordination
- Full responsibility for all aspects of the branch organisation - manage the respective office, its departments and teams to achieve sales targets for the area and to ensure an effective work environment
- Oversee the development, motivation and employee satisfaction in the branch in coordination with the Managing Director and Country HR manager
- Ensure compliance to Doka standards and processes and legal standards of the land in all operations of the branch
- Conduct weekly management team meetings and drive a culture of collaboration and feedback within the branch
- Review processes for procurement in the Branch and ensure coordination for the respective areas of responsibility within the signing authority limits in compliance with the procurement guidelines
- Ensures compliance with the branchs fixed cost plans
- Ensures that required safety training is conducted on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all branch facilities and fixed assets in coordination with the Branch responsible
- An advanced University / Technical Degree
- Proven management experience of having teams, managingchange processes and possessing active leadership experience in their previous roles
- Experience in managing independent profit centres
- Strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English. Knowledge of German would be of added advantage
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
- The willingness and abilityto learn new processes, products, concepts and techniques
- Workas an organised team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Envision a broader picture and understand the impact of this persons accountability
- Engage and motivate people to walkthe extra mile
- Be an example and role model in walking the talk and effective leadership