As leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an opportunity for a Branch Administrator to join our GSF Car Parts, Tottenham team on a 9 month fixed term basis, coveing maternity.
We are looking for a confident Branch Administrator to provide an effective and efficient contribution towards the company’s financial performance through till routines, monitoring unpaid cash sale reports, manging delivery notes and monitoring and analysing the age debt reports.
Main Duties include
- Balance branch till daily ensuring everything is accurate and up to date
- Monitor unpaid cash sale reports, escalating any discrepancies or queries
- Ensuring any unpaid or outstanding amounts are collected in a timely manor
- Ensure all proof of delivery (POD) notes are accounted for
- Ensure missing notes and POD’s are investigated and replacements obtained if required
- Monitor and analyse the age debt report
- Monitor and review customer credit limits
- Dealing with general customer queries either face to face or over the telephone
The ideal candidate will have experience of administration in a fast paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to detail
- An excellent communicator having dealt with customer complaints
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- IT Literate/Microsoft Office Proficient
- Ideally experience in Sales Ledger or Credit Control
42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays (and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served)
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.