Job Title: Bookkeeper & Property Administrator
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: Permanent, Part Time (25 hours per week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and experienced Bookkeeper & Property Administrator to join the team in this well-established company.
It's a varied position as they are looking for someone who can assist not only the Finance and Property Management teams but the wider business as a whole.
Your general responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase orders and invoices
- Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Maintaining reports on financial metrics
- Ensuring timely payment of suppliers and consultants
- Identifying and addressing management account discrepancies
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- Keeping accurate records of receipts, invoices, and tax payments
- Dealing with external contractors
- Dealing with customer queries
- Stock control dealing with contractors to allow access for works/furniture etc.
- Maintain data on software system
- Collecting money
- Supporting Property Management Team with administrative tasks and Property Inspections
- General office administration and support including creating and maintaining property files
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of finance administration and book keeping
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ideally a background of at least 2 years in a property administration role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with block management/lettings
- Some knowledge of maintenance
- A strong administrator with accurate data entry
- Excellent IT skills
- A multi tasker
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- An ability to show initiative
- A positive and ambitious outlook
- Car Driver/Owner essential
- Secondary level education required
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. No agencies please. The company is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Financial Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Junior Accountant, Administrator, Business Assistant, Business Services Executive may be considered for this role.