My client is a peer to peer lending platform that loans money to borrowers against assets.
They loan against physical assets such as watches and cars and against property, for the purpose of bridging, refurbishment or development.
Investors (lenders) view the loans on our platform and decide which loans they wish to invest in and how much.
My client finds the investment opportunities, does the Due Diligence and then monitors the loan over its duration.
We have over 4,500 active investors and this is growing on a daily basis.
They are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our Finance team.
Full training and development given. Great career prospects.
Bookkeeper Role overview
· Manage Client Money and support CASS reconciliations in line with FCA guidelines
· Manage supplier payments
· Manage XERO accounting software
· Manage IFISA applications and redemptions
· Manage payments to and from borrowers
· Reconcile External & Internal Client Account reconciliations inc. Ops a/c in Head of Accounts absence
· Liaise with the asset teams on the loan statuses during the course of their duration provide statements to borrowers
· Liaise internally with Investor Relations, Property & Other Assets teams
· Comply with the FCA regulations we adhere to as a business
· Reporting to Head of Accounts
Candidate Requirements for Bookkeeper
· Must have at least 2 years of experience within a bookkeeping role.
· A Positive and can-do attitude.
· Excellent communication skills
· Impeccable attention to detail.
· The candidate will need to enjoy working in a fast-moving practice.
· Part or fully AAT qualified would be desirable but not imperative.
£23,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year