Bookkeeper - Sedgefield - Competitive - Part time (2 or 3 Flexible Days)
My client is a friendly and fast growing technology firm in Sedgefield, County Durham. This is a great opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper or trainee accountant / accounts assistant to expand on their skills and support the directors with all key financial decisions. This is a part-time position that is flexible around your needs and requirements.
* Keeping track of all financial systems within the company, bookkeeping and stock counting.
* The capacity to produce analysis, explaining key variances, to identify financial opportunities and risks, driving operations to ensure results are delivered to plan (Desirable).
* The ability to challenge and question trends, addressing issues and identify opportunities for financial growth.
* Company Overview.
* Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
* Sage Professional 50.
* Prepare and distribute statements / Invoices.
* Have good knowledge of accounting principles including understanding of double entry, accruals and prepayments, profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow.
* Be able to call upon solid experience of working within an accounting / financial environment.
* Have excellent knowledge of bookkeeping, process and systems. Good working knowledge and experience of Sage 50.
* Be CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or have demonstrable PQE.
* Have excellent IT Literacy Skills, specifically Excel.
* Have the ability to develop strategic direction whilst keeping the company vision and values at the core
This is a part-time basis to start on an ongoing temporary contract until a permanent position is decided. The hours/days are flexible between Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a competitive pro-rata salary depending on skills and experience. There is free parking on-site and various other benefits included.
If this opportunity is of interest to you then please apply or call the Hartlepool Gi Group branch for more details.