TXR Building and Maintenance are looking for a Bookings Coordinator to join their team in Clapham, London.
Job Title: Bookings Coordinator
Salary: c. £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location: Clapham, London
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Responsible to: Team Leader
Bookings Coordinator - About Us:
With over 25 years' experience TXR Building & Maintenance is the number one choice for loft conversions, property extensions, basement conversions, full property refurbishments, roofing, new kitchens or bathrooms, plumbing, electrical work, plastering, painting and decorating, and general day to day property maintenance.
Bookings Coordinator - Job Purpose:
As a Bookings Coordinator, you will support the company operations by organising and coordinating all Quote and Job requests. Ensure the bookings are organized effectively and efficiently. You will also handle a wide range of telephone calls and emails.
You will deliver exceptional customer service and support the Maintenance team.
Bookings Coordinator - Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Booking in all Quote Requests and Job Requests
- Call and email Property Managers/tenants to book Quotes/Jobs
- Contact Property Managers if tenants are unreachable to find alternative numbers or emails
- Order parts for Jobs needed and deal with returns in a timely manner
- Book Quotes/Jobs on same day they are received
- Thorough knowledge of the Engineers skills and trades to increase productivity in bookings and minimize re-calls
- Ensure booking confirmation is sent to clients when bookings are confirmed
- Ensuring that the descriptions are user friendly and cover all points to enable the Engineers to have the best information possible for Quotes/Jobs
- Ensure Quotes/Jobs are booked in the same area, to save time on travel for Engineers to increase productivity
- Ensure Engineers are booked for enough work to achieve their daily target and 2 days in advance
- Track Engineers throughout the day to ensure they put that they are on site once they reach the property and are completing Quotes/Jobs as soon as they leave the property.
- Track Engineers to ensure they arrive on time, and if they are running late to inform the Property Mangers/tenants
- Ensure Engineers are fully booked either from 8am-5pm or 9-6pm
- Verify how long Engineers are spending on each Quote/Job against their vehicle trackers
- Check through completed Jobs and authorise
- Send invoices for the day
- When invoicing ensure good quality pictures are sent along with the invoice
- Update email inbox when Quotes/Jobs are booked and invoiced
- Report daily how much invoiced
- Report daily Jobs booked and received
- Report daily Quotes booked and received
- Report daily Engineers hours of work for Morning Meeting
- Ensure company vehicles are clean and tidy and complete random checks
- Ensure receipts are handed in every week and verify receipts against eWorks
This list of tasks and responsibilities is not exhaustive, the post holder may undertake other duties as required.
Bookings Coordinator - Key Competencies:
- Experience working within a maintenance company
- Experience of using word, excel and G-mail
- Ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs
- Quick-learner and eager to learn.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press 'apply' today!