- Someone who has a passion for delivering an excellent customer service?
- An experienced Bodyshop professional looking for a new challenge?
- Someone who has a right first time attitude?
- A flexible worker with great leadership skills?
If the answers are YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
We are looking to recruit a Bodyshop Workshop Controller to lead and manage a very busy and profitable mechanical Workshop in Pentagon Burton.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising technicians’ workloads & daily Workshop tasks.
- Liaising with customers regarding their vehicles.
- Being accurate and precise with all administration.\
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous bodyshop experience
- An ATA qualification in any bodyshop related role
- a current working knowledge of automotive IT systems
- excellent communication & organisational skills
- a self motivated drive and goal to achieve
Previous management or leadership experience would be advantageous but not essential.