Bobbi Brown Visual Merchandising Events Assistant Manager ( Job Number: 193522 )
Brand : Bobbi Brown
Job : Creative / Design
Primary Location : Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : 1st (Day) Shift
Job Type : Standard
Support the Visual Merchandising and Events Manager in their responsibilities for driving brand creativity and innovations, overseeing all creative marketing projects, including Visual Merchandising, Events (Store-based and Outreach) and New Store Openings.
- Manage the national lightbox window campaigns to ensure these are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner, working closely with the VM Events Manager Product Marketing team to ensure projects are cohesively aligned with all other creative assets for launch
- Support VM Events Manager in launching new counters in Department Stores and FSS, including coordination of graphics, opening orders and launch consumer activity
- Champion the development of new ideas and initiatives to distort key categories and develop new Test Learn units that develops the consumer’s shopping experience
- Support in the local adaptation of Global Merchandising Guidelines using InDesign, and ensuring clear and efficient communication of these to the Field and In-Store teams
- Support in the development of units and creative assets to support new product launches, including handout cards, lithos, DVDs, artist lanyards and retailer asset packs plus large format printing such as banners, working closely with Product Marketing
- Support in the escalation of maintenance requests from stores relating to specific retailer responsibilities
- Work closely with Demand Planning and Inventory teams to manage the NSV Tester Prepack Inventory to advise on excess or risk and accurately forecast carrier bags and testers. Additionally, manage Head Office VM inventory.
- Ensure all relevant codes are present on Tester Order system, and regular clean-up of disco lines have occurred. Liaise with Kites Croft to ensure this is done regularly
- Coordinate the monthly VM requests email for stores including testers, units and collateral items and manage these requests with the Field Team.
- Receive and manage the model expiry guidelines from global, update and roll out creative, comms to stores to ensure updates have happened
- Oversee the development of the monthly marketing bulletin by the Marketing Assistants from a Visual Merchandising perspective, ensuring this is being created and distributed in a timely manner
- Collate weekly marketing update email going to the Field Team from Visual Merchandising and Events perspective
- Support VM Events Manager to coordinate in-store/outreach event programs ensuring these are executed to the highest level, driving momentum on projects proactively planning future strategic activities
- Develop and coordinate support materials for events, including the maintenance of Regional Event Kits and sourcing new items that supports stores in implementing branded events.
- Be a key player in larger brand event sites supporting in the planning and development of the sites, and the coordination of support elements including print, sourcing items, team briefs, photography, liaising with external vendors etc.
- Attend outreach or in-store events where required, which may involve times outside of contractual working hours
- Manage event kit inventory stored at Imagination Displays, including a bi-annual trip to the warehouse to review and dispose of kit no longer needed.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage the Advertising Lightboxes CCR, obtaining PO approval to raise as per process outlined. Plan the annual lightbox calendar and keep Marketing Department informed of any potential issue, reporting on any under/overspend so total marketing budget can be effectively managed. Ensure spend estimates are up to date in VM Promo CCR.
- Manage and raise all Purchase Orders to support Visual Merchandising and Events marketing function
- Respond to, action and log individual field team requests, monitoring and taking necessary action to keep inventory at optimum levels.
- Carry out regular store visits to ensure programmes are executed to plan, maintain strong relationship with Bobbi Brown field team and maintain constant awareness of the competition and retail environment
- Attend competitor Events where relevant and feedback to wider team on learnings and potential action points
- Successful experience in a VM head office environment
- Experience in Beauty industry an advantage but not essential
- Proficient in InDesign and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to project manage and communicate effectively with all cross functional teams both verbally and in forms of presentation. Good written skills are also required for this role
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to be involved with all nominated projects
- Excellent attention to detail
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.