The client has an opportunity available for a Blackberry Engineer to support our client, a global financial institution located in London, UK. This position involves supporting the full Engineering lifecycle, including requirements management, design, integration, testing and production support.
Job Title: Blackberry Engineer
Location: London, UK / Remote Working
Duration: 6 Months
- The focus of your role will be to work as an Engineer within the Collaboration team
- Your will be expected to support all key Engineering activities including but not limited to: requirements management, design, integration, testing and production support.
- A large part of the role will include ensuring effective integration with the broader IT environment therefore full appreciation of associated infrastructure and core services is required i.e. Network, Directory Services, Security, Collaboration etc.
- The role will cover the design and oversight of solution design, test and implementation of all aspects of the Blackberry solution, working to high standards of quality and delivery.
- Support the full Engineering lifecycle including: o Requirements Analysis
- o High- and Low-Level Design creation and documentation
- o Creation of Operational handover documentation
- o Engagement with Security, Risk and Compliance teams as required to support organisational review processes and ensure solution adherence with Security, Risk and Compliance requirements
- o Participation in required governance processes e.g. Design Reviews, CAB etc.
- o Solution testing
- o General activities within the scope of Design, Engineering, Testing and Operational handover, this includes, but is not limited to: Incident/Problem Management, Security Patch integration, Product Change engineering
- The applicant must demonstrate comparable experience working at scale in a Global environment
- Must have relevant experience in a Global Financial organization
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an Engineering role working with large organizations s to provide technical solutions in the collaboration space
- A successful track record of delivering large scale and complex solutions
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
Technical Skills – Blackberry Engineer
- Design and implementation (in an Engineering capacity) of Blackberry mobile suite i.e. BES, Good Dynamics and UEM
- Experience of Application integration on the platform
- Scripting Experience
- Full appreciation and experience of integration within a complex environment
- Experience of Engineering Blackberry mobile solutions within an organization supporting in excess of 20,000 users in a global organisation
- Provide lifecycle management services to the platform, in an Engineering capacity i.e. security patches, requirements management, upgrades, support fixes etc.
- Must also have experience delivering code changes using HTML to support Knowledge base and documentation updates
All candidates will need to go through a background check. Must be and EU Citizen and eligible to live and work in the UK. Some travel to US maybe required. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES The client is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.