Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity for a BIM Manager to join our client, an award winning practice based in the East Midlands. They offer a variety of work within the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation sectors. Much of the work will be in the public sector which offers exciting design, construction challenges and targets.
This role would be suitable for BIM Managers/Coordinators or Architectural Technologists with demonstrable experience of working in BIM environments, and with high proficiency in the use of Revit software.
- Oversee the technical quality of work carried out by the in-house design teams and ensure that consistent and acceptable level is provided
- Be actively involved in project delivery including ownership of projects and preparation of technical details
- Coordinate, review and manage CAD and BIM for inclusion into projects
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement
- Develop, advise and mentor in-house Technologists
- Conduct CPD sessions for BIM Technology
- CIAT Membership or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a BIM environment (Revit Technologist / BIM Coordinator / etc)
- Advanced Revit skills
- Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass.
- Problem solving and research skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise key information for multiple projects running at the same time
- Excellent knowledge of all RIBA stages and construction techniques
- Ability to work independently within a pressured environment.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Other benefits available upon request