Job descriptionJob Title:
BIM Coordinator / Modeller
Birmingham, Coventry, Derby
£35 - £45 per hour
3-6 months rolling contract
High profile Infrastructure projects
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Possess strong computer CAD/BIM and technical skills
- Experience in modelling and drafting
- proficient in Microstation, AECOsim, Micro drainage, ProjectWise
- Experience in Landscaping, Drainage and Earthworks is required.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Rail background
- multi-discipline knowledge
- lives locally
- Working as a BIM Coordinator
- Supporting the BIM manager and Production team
- Suppor the deployment (hardware and software)- provide hands on BIM software training for team members.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis