Could you be our next Billing Analyst?
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Billing Analyst who will work with the EMEA Billing team resolve all aspects of billing and billing queries.
Ideally, you will be someone who has a passion for, resolving issues for our customers and attention to detail. We would love it if you are fluent in both Spanish and English.
Who are we?
Equinix is the one of the largest growing Data Centre companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal – global interconnection. With over 190 datacenters in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
What you could expect
- You will monitor and ensure that the monthly billing is complete and accurate for assigned customer base in accordance with close calendar
- Process billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorization and documentation are in place
- Process manual invoices and quotes as requested
- Responsible for reviewing invoices and conducting variance analysis, with sign off required
- You will coordinate a monthly invoice run
- In collaboration with the Billing Team and Supervisors you will assist in month end close related tasks Project Management
- You will have the opportunity to participate in projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
- Research and provide backup for external audit requests
- Perform month end close activities including transfer and recon of System and Process Efficiencies
- As we have to adhere to SOX regulations, you will implement and document processes and procedures as required
- Provide input into the on-going development and support of billing systems, processes, and policies System Operational Support
- Process assigned Service Requests in a timely and accurate manner to meet all internal SLAs
- Monitor request query queue and re-route unassigned correspondence per account assignment
- Monitor work queue for all unassigned requests and re-assign to appropriate team member
- Validate data against executed contracts reporting
- Produce and appropriately files reports and other data sources that are necessary for SOX controls
- Create and distribute reporting for Management Customer Support
- Working closely with the wider business, you will respond to customer inquiries and investigate and resolve potential customer billing issues
- Resolve and tracks billing issues as they arise working with the upstream teams to fix root cause problems (e.g. SLA credits, install date discrepancies)
- Act as First Line Support for approval requests and deal inquiries
This is an opportunity for you to join an organisation that is growing quickly and still runs with a pioneer spirit. Not forgetting of course, a competitive salary and exceptional secondary benefits for you to enjoy.
Ideally, you will be fluent in Spanish and English (both spoken and written) and will have experience in a similar role or relevant transferrable skills. It would be great if you have worked with Oracle but if not we can teach you.
- Being an Italian or Portuguese speaker would be advantageous
- Experience in Billing, Invoicing, Payments, Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable (Collections)
- Pervious experience working in a Datacentre, Utility or Telecommunications environment would be wonderful
- Siebel experience would be an advantage
Are you interested? We are interested in learning more about you.
You can also check out our YouTube page to find out more about us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9xshmMk-FKjqKCLOKklQQw
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or a qualified individual with disability.