The People Alliance are now recruiting for bilingual Customer Service Advisor positions on behalf of a major client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Company with amazing career prospects and a passion for customer service.
It is very much a specialised role with significant career prospects, we have several call centre vacancies for candidates who can speak fluent one of the following languages Italian, German or Swedish. We are looking for motivated people with the energy and confidence to deliver the very best levels of service by utilising their communication and negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Applicants must be able to speak fluent in one of the following languages Italian, German or Swedish.
- The candidate must have fluency in written and spoken English & one of the languages listed with excellent communication skills.
- Call Centre experience and the ability to deal with both outbound and inbound telephone queries in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to objection handle and upsell
- Attention to detail
- A performance driven outlook
About the Customer Service Advisor Role
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for the customers which involves a lot more than just answering questions. You could be providing an update on a client’s claim or completing in-depth questionnaires. Attention to detail is a top priority and that is where your listening skills come in.
Your main duties will be: -
- Effectively dealing with and resolving all inbound queries and providing updates on existing products
- Undertaking outbound calls through a predictive dialler across all products
- Convert new lead enquiries into new business
- Ensuring all information and data collected is accurately recorded and processed on the relevant CRM system
- Upselling on all call opportunities in respect of any product that the Independent Company deems suitable for the customer
- Performing to the standards set by the Company which will be measured in daily/weekly/monthly KPI reporting
- Adhering to all compliance guidelines connected to the service provided, including but not limited to, Data Protection, MOJ, FCA and Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules
- Abiding by the policies and procedures as set out in the Staff Handbook for the Employer and the Independent Company you are assigned to
- Full Time– Permanent positions
- 2 Month Training Package
- Set Shift Pattern- 37.5 hours per week between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday.
- Competitive Salary- £16,500 and after your first full year of service the salary will increase to £17,000
- Generous Holiday Allowance- 21 days rising to 25 within 3 years of employment plus bank and public holidays.
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme– There is an opportunity to purchase extra holidays once you have passed your probation.
- Long Term Career Opportunities– We have development schemes available if you are interested in career progression.
- Reward and Recognition Schemes