Job descriptionJob Title:
- Bid Manager. My client is looking for experience Bid Managers, Senior Bid Managers and Project Managers who come from a pre-sales and bid background.
- Midlands - Commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Coventry and Birmingham
- Dependent on individual experience - est Rate £300 - £450 per day
- 6 month initial contract with long term works
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Technical knowledge in telecoms (CCTV, PA, Access Control, SMS, Detection)
- Minimum of 5 years within Bid Management
- Process Management skills
- A strong personality and be able to communicate clearly
- Independently write and present efficiently
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- 10 + years' experience in Bid Management
- Degree educated or equivalent
- APMP accreditation
- Line Management experience
- Manage workflow and workload
- Manage the Library
- liaise with the board top ensure sufficient stakeholder engagement.
- produce high quality bid submissions
- integrate with engineers, managers and commercial regularly
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis